CFF Head Start Reopening Survey for Families
3. Your child’s safety is our first priority. We are already planning to take the following steps to keep safety front and center when we re-open our doors:
- Professional deep cleaning of all Centers prior to opening
- Modified drop-off and pick-up schedules to limit traffic
- Temperature and symptom monitoring for all children and staff entering our buildings each day
- Daily disinfecting of all classrooms, equipment & toys, laundering of staff & child cloth masks & bedding
- Smaller class sizes and social distancing practices enforced between classrooms.
4. To achieve smaller class sizes, we may need to adjust children’s schedules to serve all children. These decisions may need to be made based on staffing and Center cleaning schedules.
18. Please give us the contact information for how you would like to receive Head Start information.
If you are willing, we would love to have a follow-up conversation with you about your responses. Please provide your contact information below so we can reach out.
We have received your responses.