3. Your child’s safety is our first priority. We are already planning to take the following steps to keep safety front and center when we re-open our doors:
- Professional deep cleaning of all Centers prior to opening
- Modified drop-off and pick-up schedules to limit traffic
- Temperature and symptom monitoring for all children and staff entering our buildings each day
- Daily disinfecting of all classrooms, equipment & toys, laundering of staff & child cloth masks & bedding
- Smaller class sizes and social distancing practices enforced between classrooms.